Who Is My Advisor?

You are assigned an advisor (or in some cases, an advising center rather than an individual person) based on your intended major. Exploratory/undecided students are seen at University College Advising Services, and students who have a major already identified are seen by the advisors in that department. In many cases, your advisor will be viewable in DegreeWorks.