International Students

  • To set activate your Net ID click here

    To set up your student email click here

  • Need to update your major on your I-20, apply for CPT for your internship course, or have other questions regarding your immigration status?

    Contact your international student advisor

  • Does a course in DegreeWorks read as 1T00, 2T00, 3T00 or 4T00? This means that we need to further evaluate the course to see if it is equivalent to a course here at KSU.

    Student​s with international coursework should obtain a course description and submit them for ​evaluation. Please note that translations may be needed. For translation services please visit: 

    Evaluation Process:

    • Step 1
      Step 2
      Step 3
    • Obtain a course syllabus or a course description from your previous institution*
      Meet with an academic advisor in your department or submit form if applicable (see below)
      The course will be evaluated by the department, if applicable, the credit will reflect on DegreeWorks

    College of Computing and Software Engineering (CCSE): 

    College of Science and Mathematics (CSM): 

    *Institutions normally keep copies of syllabi, contact the department where the course was taught. 

  • To help ensure you are on track with requirements and are choosing the best courses to meet your goals, you will be required to meet with your advisor prior to registering for classes.

    1. All students who have been dismissed and are readmitted for a future term
    2. All students on academic probation
    3. All students in their first semester at KSU

    How to remove the Advising Hold:

    When you meet with your academic advisor, your hold will be removed. You are encouraged to meet with your advisor early to ensure you can register as soon as your time ticket opens! You can find out who your advisor is here, or click here to schedule an appointment.

    FACULTY/STAFF ADVISORS: Email to have the advising hold removed from a student you advised. Please include the student's name and KSU#. We will email you when the hold has been removed.