EAB | Navigate
Don't see any available appointments?
That is because the Kennesaw State Univeristy Advising Community will only be offering virtual and in-person "Drop-In" Advising from March 6th - March 24th to assist current students with registration.
Check our Extended Drop-In Advising page for more details!
Regular appointments will resume on Tuesday, March 28th.
Newly admitted students for Summer and Fall 2023 should moniter their student email for "pre-orientation" advising information!
How do I login to EAB|Navigate?
You will then be prompted to use your DUO login to access EAB|Navigate.
Having issues logging in?
- View the DUO information page HERE.
How do I schedule an appointment?1. Once you have logged in, click Schedule Appointment in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
2. Choose the type of appointment you are looking for.
3. Select the date you are looking for (Navigate will also show you any other open dates around this initial selection).
4. If applicable, select the modality of your appointment: in-person, virtual (Microsoft Teams), or phone. Finally, select the time that works best for you.
Selected services may not be available in all modalities.
5. Review and Confirm the details of your appointment and review any notes from your advisor.
6. You can also choose to share any information directly with your advisor prior to the appointment in the comments section.
7. You may opt-in to receive automatic reminders about your appointment.
Once your appointment has been scheduled, a confirmation email will be sent to your student email account.
Where can I view my upcoming appointments?
If you would like to view or cancel your appointment, you may do so by clicking View Appointments.
All upcoming appointments can be found under My Appointments.
How do I view notes from my Advisor?
From your homepage, click on Reports.
Any notes your advisor has shared with you can be viewed here!
Still have questions? Contact email@example.com.